Family Photo

A Civil Approach To Florida Family Law

  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. 2021
  4.  → December

Month: December 2021

What do I need to do if I want to move?

Many single parents of minor children in the greater Tampa area will have to move for one reason or another. Sometimes, a better job opportunity will mean having to transfer to another part of Florida or even to another state. In other cases, a relative may need the...