A Civil Approach To Florida Family Law
Russell G. Marlowe
Russell G. Marlowe
- Owner / Attorney
- Native of the West Pasco area
- Graduate of Gulf High School in New Port Richey, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Florida College of Business Administration in 1985
- Stetson University College of Law, graduating in December 1987 and was admitted to the Florida Bar the following spring.
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Family Law Committee of the West Pasco Bar Association
- Past-President of the West Pasco Bar Association, having also previously served as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice-President, and President-Elect
- Served a three year term on the Florida Bar's 6-B Grievance Committee through January 2001
- Previous member of the Holiday Rotary Club for thirteen years. He is a past-president and in 2001-2002 was the Chairman of the Board. He has been previously honored by the club with a Paul Harris Fellow award.
- Previous Board Member for the Suncoast Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) (one of only five chapters in the state of Florida). Russell was previously involved with the Team In Training program of LLS as a Coach and participant. Through this program, Russell completed two Olympic Distance triathlons in California, seven 100-Mile bicycle rides around Lake Tahoe, and numerous other 100 mile rides in New Hampshire, Tucson, and Florida, a marathon in Dublin, Ireland, and a marathon in Stockholm, Sweden, and numerous sprint distance triathlons
- Russell competed in and finished Ironman Wisconsin in September 2008 where he swam 2.4 miles, biked 112 miles and then ran a marathon, all in the same day!
- Former charter Director and Officer (treasurer and secretary) of the Judeo-Christian Health Clinic of Pasco, Inc., d/b/a The Good Samaritan Health Clinic, a non-profit corporation that provides free medical and dental care to the working poor
- Former Director and Officer of the Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, a non-profit corporation that provides education and training for the blind and visually impaired
- Former director for the West Pasco Unit of the American Cancer Society
- Family law cases are about personal matters: your children, your finances, your property and your relationships. You deserve to have personal service. At Russell G. Marlowe, you will be represented by me, a lawyer with more than 32 years of family law experience. You won't have to go through layers of staff or associate attorneys to get answers to your questions. You'll talk with me or my paralegal, Jill Macaluso. You'll get a prompt response - usually on the same day.
- Family law cases are about personal matters: your children, your finances, your property and your relationships. You deserve to have personal service. At Russell G. Marlowe, PA, you will be represented by our team with over 42 years of family law experience. You'll get a prompt response - usually on the same day.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. - 1987
- Major: Law
- University of Florida College of Business Administration, Gainesville, Florida
- B.S. - 1985
- Major: Business Administration- Management
- Florida, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Family Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Miscellaneous Civil Matters
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Wills & Trusts